Monday 31 March 2014

Counting down the months unitl the next installment

Just over six months to go until we read the final book in this series - I have days blanked out in my diary so I can sit and enjoy the book and then engage online with people who want to discuss it. I hope the author will eventually write more as we love these characters and they are still so young. I am, however, also looking forward to meeting the new characters in his new books about Norse mythology. I am hoping for gay/bi characters to be written in the same way as Nico was developed: I have been reading many other styles and genres lately. I am a gown-up of course, so I have been reading grown up books too. I have come across nothing new that I could recommend to readers of this blog though I feel sure writers out there somewhere must be inspired and encouraged by House of Hades.

No comments:

Post a Comment